Fuerza Bruta - do it!

I would totally recommend it as long as you go with people who want to have fun. They don't have to be young, but willing to be open minded. I had no idea what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised.
Anyone know when it will run until, I'd quite like to go again, to the friday session this time.

palermochica said:
I would totally recommend it as long as you go with people who want to have fun. They don't have to be young, but willing to be open minded. I had no idea what to expect, and was pleasantly surprised.
Anyone know when it will run until, I'd quite like to go again, to the friday session this time.

http://ozono.ticketportal.com.ar/eventperformances.asp?evt=4

I thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable show for 30 pesos.. which is the price you can get by going to the half-price ticket kiosk on the diagonal pedestrian street just NW of the Obelisk. Go there during the day and buy a coupon for 5 pesos, which allows you to buy a half-priced ticket from the box office at the show.
I'm not sure that I would pay 60 pesos for this show, but then I'm a pretty critical theatre-goer, since I'm in the business..

Back