Furnishing An Apartment

tqtqtq

Registered
We have just rented an apartment and need furniture: couch, livingroom chairs, coffee table, lamps, stools, kitchen counter/table. Anyone looking for a home for furniture? Any suggestions for sources for good used furniture?

Thanks in advance.

we are furnishing an apartment too and got alot of cool second hand.. antique.. rustic and campo styles from Mercado de las pulgas in Palermo.. really big market shed with alot of stuff! and all around it's surroundings are shops with furniture too..

Many items there may be overpriced. Bargain hard . My wife know a lady who runs a "Fiera Americanas", and she has a big house stuffed with all kinds of things , but it is in San Isidro. Let me know if you want her info , and I will PM you the contact. She has decent stuff at great prices and knows a Fletes who will deliver.....

I've bought a lot of furniture, new and antique, from Mercadolibre and it's been much better value than the stores. I've also bought stuff like lamps, tableware and accessories from www.falabella.com.ar at good prices (but their furniture is very over-priced).

I have several extra things to sell: sofa, desk chair, side tables, rugs, lighting. You can see most items in my Picasa album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/117396068457660154248/ApartmentSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIvWzbjp2KPY-gE&feat=directlink

Please PM if you're interested in anything or have questions. Thanks!

I am preparing a moving sale since we are leaving the city mid decembre and have lots to sell. Many IKEA items. PM me if you want some picture/prices. Have: sofa, bed, table, chairs, bookshelves, kitchenware, linens, towels, etc.

Many items there may be overpriced. Bargain hard . My wife know a lady who runs a "Fiera Americanas", and she has a big house stuffed with all kinds of things , but it is in San Isidro. Let me know if you want her info , and I will PM you the contact. She has decent stuff at great prices and knows a Fletes who will deliver.....

You should also try the Salvation Army and while you're there, El Centro de Donaciones Don Orione (which is much bigger and only about 4 blocks away from the SA). In fact, Don Orione is going to have a massive sale throughout the month of December so its going to be even cheaper than usual! They're both in Pompeya which sounds far away but isn't at all (15 mins from the centre). The prices there are MUCH cheaper than the mercado de pulgas but you should get there early and be willing to give some of the furniture a lick of paint, etc.

Back