Gal group for 20/30-somethings for outdoor activies and dinner parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
vacharbo said:
Hi! I'm 25 and also from the U.S. I'm dating a porteño and working on a Masters in Spanish Lit, so I'll be here for at least another year. I'd love to get together, although I think I too will pass on the running. I look forward to meeting you!
I would be interested in doing some of this outdoorsy stuff if it is happening!
But am particularly interested in getting in touch with you vacharbo to ask some questions about your Spanish Lit masters, as I am thinking of enrolling in a postgrad in literature next year (perhaps in the course you are doing, if it is at the UBA?) - unfortunately I am a tech retard and can't work out how to message you directly, I am sure I am missing something obvious. Anyway if you are more clued in to how this works and could let me know how to get in contact with you I'd be really grateful (all I have managed to do so far is how to add you as a contact, which just makes me feel like a creepy stalker pretending to know you when we have never spoken!) thanks!

Hi there, I'm interested in joining in on any future outdoor or food related activities also. I'm 24 from the US and I haven't been in BA for very long, so I'd love to meet other people. As I just today joined BAexpats, I don't know how to do the whole private messaging thing… so please contact me!

Hola Chicas! what a great place to stumble upon.. I'm a 30 yr old Aussie (my goodness i think that's the first time i've written that i'm a 30 yr old?? sounds younger when it's verbal not written! bleh) so, I'm a heavy machinery operator in mines in australia, I went on an adventure holiday around SA for 5 months at the start of the year, met an argentinian in equador.. after changing my plans and living in belgrano with him for 2 months, came home, worked a little more, and am now leaving my beautiful beach life to go back to BA.. the first time round was so un planned and unexpected I didnt have time to make girlfriends and it's something that i really missed.. I love outdoors, biking, walking, exploring, gym, yoga, wine, cafe's, laughs a plenty.. I am back to live in one month and would love to share some girl time if you are planning meet ups!!

Hello, I am from South Africa - been here for 5 months and would like to join the outdoor activity/activities. I suggest the 3 de Febrero park and surrounds, very beautiful and big open spaces. I am in Palermo, a printmaker and illustrator. WOuld love to meet some friends new to the city!

Hi! I'm 26, argentinian girl dating an American boy since the beginning of the year. I'd love to join a group to go for some runs! I'm also interested in going out for drinks or similar. Let me know if someone wants to do something one of this weekends!

Clau.

Hi there.

Is it too late to join? Cause I would love to hook up with you guys! My name is Pernille, I'm a 30 year old journalist from Copenhagen, Denmark, who just arrived to BA yesterday.

My email: [email protected]

Best / Pernille

Hey there, I just arrived on the 28th of Sept and need to branch out! I am engaged an Argentine and we do a lot together but I miss having some girl friends too. Love the outdoors as well. :)

Id love to get in this too! Im 29, American and live in San Telmo. Im not available on Wednesday, but any other time would do just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back