Gal group for 20/30-somethings for outdoor activies and dinner parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I've been in Antares a couple of times, but in Las Cañitas. I can tell that they have good beer!
About Milion, the building is so stylish! There is a beautiful garden inside, if the weather is fine, it would be perfect to enjoy some cocktails there.
And I haven't been in Gibraltar but I've heard some good comments about the drinks.

On wednesday I have classes in la UBA, near San Telmo, so I could easily go to Gibraltar... but whatever you girls decide is fine with me :)
Have a nice weekend!

Hello! If I am not too late, I would love to join the meet up this week. I am 27, from the US and have been dating an Argentine for 4+ years. I have been living here for one year but would enjoy meeting new ''girlfriends." I would welcome dining, outdoor activities, yoga (exercise in general!) etc. I am new to the site so don't know how to PM. My email is [email protected].

Also if anyone is interested, I found it hard not speaking much spanish last visit, have been a beauty therapist for 10 years, so was just going to bring over my waxing and tinting products when i arrive this time 1st Nov, so I dont go without! If anyone is finding it hard to get a wax/tint done in BA, feel free to msg and I can fill some free time chatting and waxing. :)

Hi! I'm a 28 and from Argentina. I lived abroad for 5 years and I still feel like an expat sometimes...my friends here only go shopping or clubbing, so I'd love to continue meeting nice international women and doing fun stuff outdoors.

When is the next meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back