Gals night out.

I'll be there at 6pm. I'll try to get there early and reserve a table under the name Natalie. 15-6503-6616. In case you need to call me when you get there and can't find me.

Ok then. I'll be there. You have my cell phone to get in touch with me just in case.
Natalie

okay, I'll be there, well, I lost my cell phone so if something happens and I can't make it I won't be able to call, just so you know and you don't think I ditched you or something :)

laureltp said:
okay, I'll be there, well, I lost my cell phone so if something happens and I can't make it I won't be able to call, just so you know and you don't think I ditched you or something :)

there's must be something going around... I also lost mine and am currently in the middle of turning out my apartment trying to find it... unfortunately the battery has died so no way to locate via sound!

see you in a few hours though, will see if I can borrow my husband's cel just in case.

beso

Hola chicas,

More gals came than I expected. It was wonderful to meet all of you in person. I hope we can meet again soon! Natalie

Sorry I didn't make it! I honestly lost track of time and I didn't have anybody to watch my little baby who gets really whiny in the evenings starting around 6:00 or so, I thought he'd be kind of a party pooper, but I really hope to make it next time, hope everyone had fun!

Back