Gals night out.

nlaruccia

Registered
I've been living in Buenos Aires for almost seven years now and I lived here a for a year from 2000-2001. I imagine many of the other female expats can relate to the difficulties of living here and often our Argie female friends can't relate to certain things. There's been a lot of night outs proposed by the male expats, but I'm wondering if any of the women our interested in getting together for a coffee this Saturday afternoon (since Sunday it will rain), and sharing our experiences having lived here, to get to know each other, and to help out new expats that have recently moved here and could use an extra hand. It seems the most convenient place for everyone to meet is usually Palermo? Any suggestions or interest?

I don't live in Palermo so I can't suggest a particular place to meet. Can anyone suggest a place to meet? Does 7ish sound okay? Who's in. So far it sounds like two us want to meet. It's a nice way to help new expatriates in Buenos Aires and get them oriented.

I would be interested too. There is a very simple little cafe near where I live called El Pinguino de Palermo. It's on Jorge L. Borges 2195, on the corner of Borges y Paraguay. I am being a bit selfish though I live really close to it. Does it look good to you?
http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=2090

Sounds good to me. Everyone else like the idea? Is 7 or 7:30 work for you?

I'd come but I have my sister-in-law's bachelorette that night -- if you do something earlier in the afternoon I'd come along, or even at 6pm I could probably drop in for an hour (we have to get together early for the despedida because her friends want to dress her up and all that... not really my cup of tea, but hey, it's family!)

Hi, am up for a coffee or so at 6. Also not in Palermo - so any suggestion sounds good. Cheers, Michelle

What about Pertutti on Cordoba y Pueyrredon at 6pm? It's near Palermo, it's near el centro, it's near Recoleta, near Caballito, Almagro. Close to everyone, more or less.

6pm is okay for me too, and Pertutti is still pretty close by so it's good also.

Back