Garage/moving Sale (Lots Of Books In Eng...more Coming Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

Registered
My husband and I are planning a move within the next couple of months and have decided to start getting rid of some of our stuff now. It's mostly books (about 40 in English) and a few, barely used clothes...all reasonably priced (some free). And there is also some computer stuff and a few household items. If plans go smoothly, we'll be adding all of our furniture/worldly goods to the list soon so if anyone is looking for anything in particular (and can maybe wait a month or so), let me know.
The list is here https://picasaweb.go...gCNyDt-TSrLPCRQ
Please send any inquiries to [email protected]
x
All prices are in pesos but will gladly accept dollars, euros, £'s, whatevers at the days blue rate!

Hi Ashley
Good selection. I would like the two Dickens and Ellen Foster, and more. How can we make the exchange? I am in Almagro.

im so sad that I'm not your shoe size!!! i saw a couple pairs i loved!!!

Hi, Please write to me at [email protected] (I don't want to lose track of the messages here). Those books are still available. They can be picked up from my house either today or one evening next week. (I am about 5 blocks away from the B-line, Lacroze stop) and the 168/151 buses...which I think both pass through Almagro.
Ashley

We are hoping to! Just waiting for a UK work visa to come through for my husband and if it doesn't we'll probably try our luck somewhere in Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back