Garantia propietaria- advice needed

wejas

Registered
I try to rent "galpone" for industrial purpose, with contract for 2-3 years.
99% of owners request "garantia propietaria". As for expat it is complicated for to have one.Therefore, advice needed:
Are any other forms of rent guarantee, which might be accepted by locals? or is it any kind of "service" by which is possible to obtain "garantia propietaria" from third persons?
Thanks in advance.
Marius

You can buy a guarantee from a bank (e.g. Supervielle). It was told me the cost is about 2 month rent and you must rent in the inmobiliarias in contract with the bank. I don´t know if a foreigner can do it.

gusgutier said:
You can buy a guarantee from a bank (e.g. Supervielle). It was told me the cost is about 2 month rent and you must rent in the inmobiliarias in contract with the bank. I don´t know if a foreigner can do it.

as far as I remember a foreigner can't use the supervielle guarantee, furthermore for an industrial/commercial rent. They have too many limits (likely the OP won't fit into them anyway).

Best bet if you have no guarantee : try to speak with the owners/realtor. Offer 6 months in advance, and so on.

wejas said:
99% of owners request "garantia propietaria". As for expat it is complicated for to have one.Therefore, advice needed:
Are any other forms of rent guarantee, which might be accepted by locals? or is it any kind of "service" by which is possible to obtain "garantia propietaria" from third persons?
Thanks in advance.
Marius

if it's commercial/industrial the rent will be for 3 years no matter what

wejas said:
Thanks in advance.
Marius

Last, don't trust the ads telling you "garantia proprietaria" for xxx$ = scam.

The "Universal Guarantor" of Cash up front will typically work.

Back