Garantia question

thuy.ashtango

Registered
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to process a garantia? 1 week? 1 month?

Also, when you put an offer on a rental apartment, what is the process? Do realtors ask for a garantia AND cash before they begin processing? Or just a garantia?

I don't get your first question. Please elaborate.

Second question. Normally, you put a "seña" first, in order to get priority (I suppose that's what you meant by offer). Then you negotiate a deal. Your garantía will be in the contract, so it'll be a process request. In fact, expect to negotiate that point very much. You don't want to know what some owners are capable of demanding. You should pay on the signing day. At least that's my experience. I hope it helps.

Shouldn't take any time at all. They just have to come along when you sign the rental contract. Well, thats been my experience at least.

thuy.ashtango said:
Anyone have any idea how long it takes to process a garantia? 1 week? 1 month?

Also, when you put an offer on a rental apartment, what is the process? Do realtors ask for a garantia AND cash before they begin processing? Or just a garantia?

if you like the apartment you might pay/give a small amount of money as to assure to will go ahead and rent. to get aproved might take 48 hrs up to 1 week.

NO NEED NOR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT. PAYMENT IS DUE ONLY AT TIME OF SIGNING CONTRACT.

Back