Gay Friends Coming To Ba What Should I Do With Them?

canadababe

Registered
I met two complete party animals in Brazil and stayed with them last year in London.
Now they are visiting me at Easter and I want to know what I should do with them!!!
They love partying, partying, partying and sleeping late!

There's lots of gay bars and dance clubs here. All with varying clienteles and vibes. You can start looking here http://www.thegayguide.com.ar/ -- and then Google around. Have fun. :)

I did have a look at that and then a waiter told me these informational guides are horribly out-of-date because clubs open and close. I thought he was gay and without putting my big foot in the mouth, I made it obvious I was perplexed! He was cool, but married to another man and they don't go out! So I hoped for the ''lowdown'' ((truth) you have to be careful with your words herein) - haha - so I do not have to accost strangers in the Street or wander Palermo woods late at night!

are they staying with you? If not, book them into a gay hotel like Axel where they will get the low down.

Amerika is the biggest gay club in the city. Entrance fee is ARS 100 but it's "canilla libre"on Fridays and Saturdays. It's always packed.

Glam and Palacio/Alsina and Human are smaller - the crowd is a little stuck up though (or at least they try).

Sitges is the most popular pre-dance bar. Most dudes have a drink or two and go straight to Amerika, that is right around the corner. They take away the tables and turn it into a club after 3am.

Contramano is for the 40+ crowd. Also, the LGBT socio-political movement started there in the early 80s.

Don't bother going to Plop/Puerca/Ambar LaFox / Eyeliner unless they're under 25.

Good luck!

I did have a look at that and then a waiter told me these informational guides are horribly out-of-date because clubs open and close. I thought he was gay and without putting my big foot in the mouth, I made it obvious I was perplexed! He was cool, but married to another man and they don't go out! So I hoped for the ''lowdown'' ((truth) you have to be careful with your words herein) - haha - so I do not have to accost strangers in the Street or wander Palermo woods late at night!

Oh and I'm also married but we still go out - that waiter must be really boring!

@Candababe, I also forgot to mention that you can tell them to go to Tom's (Viamonte & Florida) or Zoom (Uriburu & Sta. Fe) if they want to get laid with no talking involved. But you mentioned in another thread that you were a christian, so you might not wanna go with them...

Back