Gay or Gay Friendly Folks that Like to Dance

I love to dance, house/techno/samba and everything else. Just moved here for a study abroad, and looking to get into the music and dance scene.

Great! Then for anyone interested it looks like a place called "Human" on Saturday is where we will start. Personally I think that is a pretty appropriate name;)
So someone will post the details closer to Saturday.
I look forward to meeting everyone.

Hola chicos,

Sorry I haven't put this up until the last minute..but then again, that would be considered right on time here. Yes Human is on tonight. I found out that it is a foam party, meaning as some point during the night the place will turn into a big bubble bath. The flyer says it is free before 1:30 a.m. but I have heard that it is free until 2:30 a.m. I don't know though.

So we are going to meet at Omm Bar, Honduras 5656, between Fitz Roy and Bompland, at midnight.

Bring a friend, more than a friend whatever floats your boat and let's daaance.

See you there,
Ida

Hi,

Ok sorry just found out that Human is free before 12:30 a.m. and $50 after.
Soooooo, I am going in before 12:30 a.m. We can meet earlier at Omm Bar or whoever wants to arrive fashionably late can find me in the club. I am easy to find because my entire right arm is covered with tattoos.

ida

i have passes that allow free entry before 2:30am. even if human is open at 12:30, it's going to be saaaaad until around 3am

That is great. How many passes do you have? Ok so then should we just say meet a Omm Bar at midnight?

i have 4, but apparently you can also email to get on the guest list, which guarantees free entry: [email protected]. not sure when they print off the list, so the sooner the better.

see you at midnight! we can compare tattoos :D

Back