Gents Evening Out

OK Gents, I am suggesting Thurs 18th July, gives you time to organise yourselves. I would have no problem shifting that to the Friday or Saturday.

What do we think? Later and it will never happen, I have some work travel and a holiday either side of that week.

Anyone want to chip in with a good venue?

Sláinte !

Sounds like a great idea.... whiskey drinking cigar smoking night well whatever ..... are we looking for a beer drinking dive... or nice upper scale place??

well I guess we need a number or an idea of how many... if it 5 or 30.... would casa bar work?? Buller?? antares?? sugar??? 878? mag. party? there is a big place called jobs bar... in recoleta-barrio norte.... it is a big place with darts and pool tables..... well tell me a date time and location... cheers

5-10 unless we start to scale up rapidly.

For anyone who is 50-50, drop those reservations and come on down.

OK, in the interests of keeping this live, I will confirm a time date and venue after the weekend. We have a good few exp<b></b>ressions of interests, so hopefully we get a few folks along.

Looks like Recoleta, since no one has expressed a strong preference for anywhere else, and also the Thurs night since no one has really objected. Again, Friday would be fine for me also but I imagine people would have other plans.

Back