German Girl In Balvanera

CarolinaK

Registered
Hello :)

I am a 19-year-old girl spending a couple of months abroad to improve my Spanish and see the world.

I have arrived in Buenos Aires 4 weeks ago and am planning to stay here for another 3 or 4 months. I don't have a lot of contacts yet and would really like to meet 2 or 3 people that would enjoy exploring the city with me. It doesn't matter if you have been here for long or if you are new like I am.
I especially love culture, art and music so it would be nice to find someone with the same interests but I am also open to try something new.
I can't wait to really arrive in this city and join the Argentinian life. I speak German and English fluently and Spanish on a basic-intermediate level (I had 3 years of classes in school) so communication shouldn't be a problem.
It would be great if I could meet some people who live close by but I am flexible and already know my way around town a bit.

So if anyone of you would like to make a new friend and/or is in the same situation as I am in right now, just send me a message or reply to this post. I hope to here from you soon and am looking forward to finding new contacts in this city :D

Hi
Ill be arriving in mid-April. I'm a retired American looking for friends to hang out with. Just friends. Let me knoe.
Jack

19 year old and German: Head over to the Gibraltar Bar in San Telmo (peru y estados unidos) at around 9pm on a week night, weekends can get way too crowded. There are many expats and Argentines who want to meet/date foreigners. Just drink something at the bar and someone will talk to you within 15 minutes.
I recommend this bar because while people go to meet and date it is very safe and the bartenders are nice.

Hi Carolina
I'm 28, I've been living here for a month.
I'm going to meet another girl (lovelydan) for a coffee, probably tomorrow in the afternoon.
Would you like to join us? (we don't know each other either!)

Back