Get Ice Cream with People Who Make Money Online - Tonight, March 31

shawns

Registered
Hey everyone, tonight is the first meetup for internet entrepreneurs and people who work online.

This is NOT a sales event or some place to pitch your products. This IS a fun, informal meeting for people who are interested in internet business to meet other like-minded people.

Regardless, the ice cream is pretty awesome.

We'll meet at Freddo ice cream parlor at 7pm (Armenia 1618 - Palermo Soho). The meeting will probably go about 1 hour or so. If people want to hang out and go to dinner afterwards, that's cool too.

Napoleon mentioned: That Freddo is as close to Plaza Serrano as it is to Plaza Armenia.

On Armenia @ Honduras

(in case people are checking out bus schedules or taking a taxi)

It looks like there will be at least a handful of people tonight. So that's great for a first meeting. If it goes well, we can keep doing them monthly.

Look for a 30-year-old guy with a beard. Thats's me!

Sorry I missed seeing this. I'll be watchin for the next meeting.

For those that missed the event, we had some pretty good conversation and excellent ice cream! I love Freddo so much!

Some really interesting ideas too from the people that were able to share. Looking forward to seeing them again.

I'll definitely get another one of these going.

Are thursdays a good night? I realize there's a meetup on Wednesdays, so I try to avoid that.

I'll schedule one probably for the last week of this month to actually give people a heads up :)

So yeah, thursdays ok?

Thursday in Palermo is good for me, I'll try to make the next one. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Back