Getting outta Dodge!?!?!?!

BB1724

Registered
Hi All!
I'm hoping some of you can offer some suggestions, if not solutions. I confess to not being an active participant here, but, I'm retired old and cranky, anyway. So, you probably wouldn't like me nonetheless!

I really need and want to get out of Capital and I am looking at Cordoba, Bariloche, Rosario or Santa Fe. I want to be in around the city, kind of mesh in with the tourists etc, but don't have to be right in the heart of centro, if you know what I mean. I still do my little internet work, mostly a few classes but living on a fixed retirement income that isn't the King's Ransom.

I'd like to be out of Capital by the end of the month when my apartment contract expires. If any of you can recommend a Hotel Familiar/Pension that has nice, clean decently sized rooms. or know of inexpensive shared or other rentals in ANY of those areas, or can just point me in the right direction any and all help is so greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any and all help, suggestions, leads, links, and especially hard contacts!

Happy New Year to all of you and yours!

Back