Getting Tickets For A Football Match

When you exchange money or in this case, cheap wallpaper for goods and services, you normally give the other person cash and get the tickets in return.

If you need more information you need to be more specific.

What information do you need?

I'd like to go check out a football game sometime in the next week or 10 days. What's the best way to buy tickets? From who? Etc...?

Nowadays, you can buy tickets at the stadium unless is a championship deciding game . Cheapest standing section starts at $80, if you want can get close to the "barra brava" and try to sing along. Nothing to fear as long you don't do anything crazy or start talking gringo. Not sure which kind of experience you are looking for though, as alternative, a cheap seating section is about $150 but think a lot more if you want a good viewing spot.
I'll be going this Sunday night to Racing-River in Avellaneda, about 45 minutes from Obelisco. It's the oldest "clasico" but both teams are not doing so well right now. If you want, we can meet near Obelisco about 3 hours before the game and go together from there. I usually meet with other friends at the "popular/cheapest standing section" as we are club members and don't have to pay for that section. You could go with us (costs $80 plus $50 of an extra fee the club collects, there's also a plain $80 but is on the other side of the stadium) or just buy a ticket for the seating section.

Salutes!

The great grace of futbol here it has been lost since no away supporters are permitted. One of the big things about futbol here is that 70% of the teams are from Buenos Aires, so you always have visitors supporters (and a lot), but a lot of reasonable measures taken by AFA because of violence finished that.

Just arrived in BA and keen to check out a game or two, if anyone is going and wants a random tag along let me know

The great grace of futbol here it has been lost since no away supporters are permitted. One of the big things about futbol here is that 70% of the teams are from Buenos Aires, so you always have visitors supporters (and a lot), but a lot of reasonable measures taken by AFA because of violence finished that.
http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/newsfromargentina/football-match-ends-violence-two-dead-rosario/

... but a lot of reasonable measures taken by AFA because of violence finished that.

No visitors and there's still incidents every weekend. They have HD cameras filming all the time. They could jail and forbid entry to anyone who throws a lighter if they wanted. Problem is that the same group usually creating the acts of violence, usually work with politics/police in exchange for green light to manage tickets/drugs and other biz.

Back