Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Probably

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Not so sure

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good News! The website is up and running for those who are giving birth to a baby in Buenos Aires and interested in these services: www.buenosairesbabies.com

I give group birthing classes, provide labor and delivery support, post delivery assistance with lactation, infant care and birth recovery, and home visits postpartum for follow-up, questions and breastfeeding assistance. The services are provided in the capacity of a doula for English-speaking women and their partners.

Warm Regards,

Robyn

I am relatively new to BsAs & pregnant with triplets (no, not a typo!). My husband and I completed two in-home private classes with Robyn recently and I wanted to give her a very strong endorsement since I connected with her first on this site. As first-time parents with limited Spanish skills, it was great to have someone who not only spoke English but was very knowledgeable about the childbirth process and newborn care. If you have any questions about our experience with her, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for everything, Robyn!

Hi fifs2, please recommend the English speaking hospital you used I am also in need of such a place.

Given you're reviving a 7-year-old thread, a private message may be in order if your goal is to catch fifs' attention.

Back