Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.a

Gol flies only once per day to Rio, 5 days a week. Always from Ezeiza.

(Unless the flight is operated by Aerolineas Argentinas. The Gol flight number is 7653, if the flight number starts with 6 then it is in fact an Aerolineas flight).

Gol flies only once per day to Rio, 5 days a week. Always from Ezeiza.

(Unless the flight is operated by Aerolineas Argentinas. The Gol flight number is 7653, if the flight number starts with 6 then it is in fact an Aerolineas flight).

Ay! So glad you told me this. From the earlier post, I thought - hoped - that Aeroparque was their home.
Thanks for all the excellent info here and in your PM, Ben

Reactions: ben
Thinking on flying GOL to Rio, connecting to a Delta flight to ATL. Is it a decently comfortable airline that you would recommend?

It is a low cost/no frills airline in the same vein Southwest. The planes are new and it is the second largest airline in South America after LATAM (TAM/LAN). They are fine.

This is sounding good. And, unlike Southwest, they do assign seats upon ticketing. Thanks for your vote of confidence, Camberiu!

I've to fly with GOL when I'm in BsArs and want to go to Florianopolis. It's bloody expensive compared to European airlines for the same travel time: it's more or less the same as going from Amsterdam to Barcelona but you pay 5 times more from BsArs to FLN.
If I fly to SP or Rio I take TAM, much better and efficient.

Back