Golf Instructor Needed

ckjb

Registered
I am looking to hire a golf instructor for lessons every other day. Some english would be nice, but not necessary. If anybody knows any golf coaches that please recommend them here! I live in Palermo and will probably be playing at the Tres de Febrero course.

I live in Palermo and have just moved here from the States. I am a low-digit handicapper and have an abundance of free time while looking for a full-time job. I would be interested in giving lessons on the side. Price is negotiable. Let me know if you are interested.

Ditto to the above response. I wrote a book on the history of the golf swing (in English), after trying for many years to make it on tour.

I live near the campo de golf de la ciudad, which is quite reasonably priced, if you want to play on a regular basis. Can meet at the driving range on the river as well.

George

ckjb said:
I am looking to hire a golf instructor for lessons every other day. Some english would be nice, but not necessary. If anybody knows any golf coaches that please recommend them here! I live in Palermo and will probably be playing at the Tres de Febrero course.

Hi,

My name is Margarita, I know 2 golf teacher, one works at the Costa Salguero, I can introduce him. He is my teacher, and sometimes I take lessons at this place and used to take in San Miguel del Ghiso country club.
If you are interested, please let me know I can introduce him.
He knows little of English.
Please send me yr phone or email address and will forward him.
Have a nice day.
Margarita.

GRBlow said:
Ditto to the above response. I wrote a book on the history of the golf swing (in English), after trying for many years to make it on tour.

I live near the campo de golf de la ciudad, which is quite reasonably priced, if you want to play on a regular basis. Can meet at the driving range on the river as well.

George

George,

Any interest in playing golf sometime? Can you rent clubs at the Campo de Golf?

Hey All,

I'm sending you all a PM with my email so you can contact me and hopefully we can set something up. Thanks.

Back