Good Bar In Recolta

Kate101

Registered
Hi Guys,

Looking for a good place to go tonight. Is Casa Bar in Recolta decent for a few drinks and bar food?
Any other recommendations would be appreciated...................

Thanks, Kate

Is decent, full of expats mostly. Being Friday pretty much any bar will be packed. Head to Palermo, the offer is infinite!

Temple Bar on Las Heras. It's a youngER crowd but they have some decent irish pub food and it's very conveniently located.

I went to Casa Bar on a Sunday evening to catch a NFL game & it was decent place. Small. I had the chicken tacos and they were good. I heard good things about the buffalo wings too. If you like spicy, they have homemade hot sauce on request. & yes it's actually hot! (Hard to find here sometimes) The menu is catered to tourist/expats & pretty English friendly.
Buehler Bar is a fun place to check out too. Bigger and more selection on food and beer. They have English menus on request. The food is more catered towards the local Argentine taste buds but still has good options other than milanesas & ham sandwiches.
Have fun & be safe!

OK, tipsy 2 am update. Temple bar is pretty good...left there to go to Casa and they were closed for "renovations", I wanted the wings! So, back to Temple, had calarimi ?s/p.. pretty good. Home, buzzed, and happy for under $40 bucks including taxi's that drove me around the block for more pesos( no tip for cheating Gringos)!

Thanx BAexpats for helping a gal out.......................................

Back