Good bar to watch Argentina match in?

If you are looking for a non-Argentine experience, try Suger, I just came back from there for the game - It was filled with loud Americans pretending they were Argentine. There were no chairs or bar stools even though we came 1 1/2 hours early, and it took over an hour for our burgers to arrive, which we had to eat standing. I'll be looking for another place next game, but go ahead and check it out if you want.

AdrianaY said:
You are a portena no? Your rascism is apparent in your remark histerica. Most of you Argentinians are darker than most paragayuans and without the culture nor the kind heartedness of the paraguayuans.

Argentina will lose against Germany as they respect to much their aryan culture and beliefs . Remember 2006 .

Charming and classy as usual. And in need of a dictionary: it is racism, not rascism, and Paraguayans, not paraguayuans, etc., etc.

Or is that spelling a sample of the superior Paraguayan culture?

Michael_CA said:
It was filled with loud Americans pretending they were Argentine.

That's funny....! :) Many Argentines I know would kill to pass for Americans.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Michael_CA said:
If you are looking for a non-Argentine experience, try Suger, I just came back from there for the game - It was filled with loud Americans pretending they were Argentine. There were no chairs or bar stools even though we came 1 1/2 hours early, and it took over an hour for our burgers to arrive, which we had to eat standing. I'll be looking for another place next game, but go ahead and check it out if you want.
you sure you were in Sugar.I was,I sat down ,at tables with chairs,there were bar stools and as for yanks... NONE!!!:rolleyes:

AdrianaY said:
Sara gorda estás celoso porque no se puede conseguir a un hombre, ni el interés de un hombre como yo.

As I said, classy as ever. Thanks for illustrating my point. :D

That Spanish syntax needs work, too. Remedial grade school might help.

Yep - stayed the day at Sugar watching the games, and we had seats, bar stools, the atmosphere was great for both games. Are you sure that you were in the same Sugar? It was busy, filled with people, Argentine, Brits, Germans, probably a Mexican or two, (and maybe even a Paraguyan)....

Agree that food may have taken some time to come, but it was busy.....

No, it's not Argentine, but the delight on those in the bar as Argentina scored was great, and whilst I am Irish, I live here, enjoy the Argentine team, and enjoyed the day.... Am I not allowed to cheer on the Home Team?....

I know where I will be next Saturday...... (And who I will be supporting, if that's OK?)

Back