good dentist required

Kirst

Registered
has anyone been to a dentist at the Hospital Allemand? Need some work done and need an English speaking dentist who is good!

Can't help with a good one but can tell you about a bad one to avoid!
Fiorentini @ 634 Belgrano. I only went there for a clean and I swear he's removed all the enamel from my teeth - he was brutal...and expensive.

Not sure if this will help but here is a good dentist:

Adrian R. Martinez
Av Pueyrredon 1487 1B
4826-7072

I saw him last week for a cleaning and he was the nicest dentist I have ever met. We communicated in Spanish however he did seem to know some English but he is definitely not fluent in English.

It was 100 Pesos for a cleaning.

Good Luck!

Dr. MARTIN ORLANDI
Olleros 1806 2A
4777 2170

He is also a fellow in oral implantogoly, Univ. of Pittsburgh. speaks english.

I had the same thing needing a cleaning and some more advanced work.
I found the english speaking dentist at Dental Square in palermo chico.

her name was rubi
totally professional and personable and very highly skilled in advanced orthodontic reconstruction

id definitely recommend and the prices were great

i just checked and here is the link i had
http://www.dentalsquare.com.ar/?Id=148

hope this helps

Hi,

I'm not sure if this Dentist speaks English, BUT...he is phenomenal. In fact he is the Dentist for Mario Pergollini (famous tv conductor).

We have recommended a large number of people and they all love him.

Dr Rudolpho Schmidt

His office is on Santa Fe across from Botanico.

J

My dentist is great, he really cares about his patients, and also speaks english.

Mariano Oviedo
Esmeralda 1375 2C
4322-3493

thankyou guys for replying to my post!!!

kirst

Can anybody recommend a really good (OSDE) dentist in Caballito? I'm looking through the OSDE book, but with one bad experience behind me I really want to go to someone who knows what they are doing! Otherwise I might just travel to see Dr. Schmid, recommended upthead. TIA!!

Back