Good Friday Night Drinks - April 22nd

Liam3494

Registered
Yes, it's Good Friday, and let's make it a Great Friday, with the regular weekly time to imbibe a few drinks and relax with friends to end the week, or this week to enjoy the Easter Weekend if you are staying in the Capital, instead of doing what many locals are doing and getting stuck in traffic jams on the way to the campo.

This week we have decided to head back to where it all started for us Friday Night Frinkers, and we are heading to the Gibraltar, at Peru 895 in San Telmo, near the corner of Estados Unidos. If you are new to BsAs, then the Gibraltar is a must to find. The bar food, if you crave for more english style food, is to die for, with great pies and chips, and even better curries, if that takes your fancy. Added to that is great beer, even with Cask Ale on tap, and the latest edition of Imported bottles of Fullers London Pride :)..

The crew that turn out each week vary in age, nationality, and we get a good mix on gender and many local Argentines have joined the group. We start meeting up from 8 pm tomorrow, as it's a holiday we're not working late! If you are in doubt as to how to find us, ask at the bar and someone is likely to point to us - if you fail to hear the english being spoken by a group. If you require any further information, by all means PM me here, or ask on the f*rum. Look forward to meeting old friends, and many new faces....

As someone once said to me,

"Strangers are simply Friends we haven't met yet"

Sure it's OK if we drink on Good Friday? I don't want to do anything which I'd have to confess later...
N.

The key is to drink enough that you dont remember what you might have needed to confess about

Back