good gym in palrmo

vo

Registered
hi there im desperately looking for a good gym in the palermo area ( soho or hollywood) I already know megatlon but thats too faraway

Any suggestion?? been at sports club, always and few other places but they look pretty grim and the machines are probably from the 70 s :eek:

thanx

if anyone has comments about group classes in gyms in palermo too i'd be interested to hear!

oh if you want to pay 170 pesos per month you'll have yoga classes twice a week plus mat pilates( really good) and great new modern machines plus spinning. It's called Wellclub.
www.wellclub.org
It' in Palermo chico.

eg: unfortunately they don't have swimming pools in this location.
I am a member of that Gym

Hi, My argentine wife recommends the Botanico gym on the corner of Santa Fe and Armenia. The pase libre is 90 pesos a month, she likes the classes, the dressing rooms are clean and all the machines look brand new. It's small but she likes it. I used to go to Always on Paraguay near Gurruchaga which is like an aircraft hangar with lots of machines but last time I went the machines were all on their last legs and they have raised their prices to 120 pesos a month. BTW if anyone knows of a gym with Concept2 style rowing machines, please let me know, I can't find one here.

ive been at the wellness club but I was hoping to find something newer n closer to palermo hollywood...
ill check the one at the botanico, i dont mind the gym being small i just want a good trademill ( in NY the size of a trademill is way bigger) and new machines comparable to the one of the megatlon at la canitas...

Anyone tried any great Spinning classes less than 100 pesos per month near Facultad de Medicina, Barrio Norte? I went to Megatlon forever but am looking for something new.

Renata, I like the looks of it, I am moving somewhere else soon and if it happens that it's somewhere close to that gym then I will definitely join,well if my pocket is ok with the price, can I ask you how much and if you can do mensual payments? Are yoga classes included?

Thanks

Renata said:
There is a great gym in Soho called Always Club. http://alwaysclub.com.ar/

My boyfriend and I have been very happy with it.

sonygael said:
Renata, I like the looks of it, I am moving somewhere else soon and if it happens that it's somewhere close to that gym then I will definitely join,well if my pocket is ok with the price, can I ask you how much and if you can do mensual payments? Are yoga classes included?

Thanks
You can pay monthly , I think its 130 a month, maybe 140.

Classes are included but I don't know if they have yoga or not. They do have a pretty complete schedule so it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

It get very busy in the evenings though. I go during the day and on Sunday and it's fine then.

We really liked the Always club when we lived in P Soho -- decent price and decent services. It gets hot in the summer though!

Back