Good haircut Bad haircut

Raymond

Registered
Once upon a time I had a client who everytime I had cut his hair when asked if he liked the finished result would reply that it was only two weeks between a good haircut and bad haircut.
For three months I left my job and clients to work in Edinburgh with the fringe festival which incidently had nothing to do with hairdressing or fringes, and when I returned, after letting my clients know I was back, I came to do the hair of this fellow once more. He said to me, "you know how i used to say there was only two weeks between a good haircut and a bad haircut? Well it's until you get it cut again isn't it?" True.

This can be a problem for both good hairdressers and bad hairdressers. I can imagine that for bad hairdressers, it wouldn't help business growth that your bad haircut is walking around advertising your skill level. For me the problem is one of longevity and obsolescence, good haircuts simply grow out well and this is ideal for everyone except possibly those that maintain superbly manicured locks with 3 week trims and their service professional, who has to develop three times the regular number of clients required to eek out a living as a coiffure.

For those growing out a bad haircut, I recommend not waiting and come see me and I will cut it into something that will grow with your look and not just on your head. I have the time, but maybe I will give you "just a regular cut" as I already have too many good haircuts walking around out there.

Back