Good massage (fysiotherapy)

Vilma

Registered
Have any of you been able to find good massage place there? I refer now more to fysiotherapy kind of massage than relaxation the beuty salons offer.
I found couple gyms that offer massage services but they had a queue of 2 weeks and I would like to get appointment sooner.

All the hints are welcome but especially those that are in Palermo area or in Microcentro.

Please help, my head does not really turn anymore.:(

I have found a couple places that might work, but I haven't gone yet, so I can't recommend anything from experience.

This one looked the most promising:

Hi Max,
Thanks for your enquiry.
For and hour massage I charge 80$Arg, for 90 minutes 120$Arg..
Hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards

[FONT=&quot]Louise MacFarlane[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dip.TM; Dip Adv.R&MT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.eclectic-massage.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4822 - 7081 / 15 5000 1548[/FONT]

Thanks, I think I will at least ask for an appointment. Getting really desparate. I would not have believed that it is so difficult to find massage. I have asked all my local colleagues but they do not know any places. Maybe their necks never ache. I suppose it is my European stiff attitude ;o)

hahaha! there is a weird looking site www.masajes.com.ar or something. It appears that there is therapeutic massage available through it, but I can't tell if it's all just sex stuff or not!?!?

Weird looking page. There was text like for real massage and then those pictures of girls. I guess I still continue looking.... That Louise has not answered my messages yet.

Hi Vilma, my doctor recently prescribed me 10 physio sessions but was unable to recommend anyone. Have problems with my neck as well, I'm still trying to find someone good, will post back here if and when I find someone.

If you're really suffering a doctor can prescribe you valium and ibuprofen which should help.

Vilma said:
Weird looking page. There was text like for real massage and then those pictures of girls. I guess I still continue looking.... That Louise has not answered my messages yet.

Phone messages or emails? She got right back to me when I emailed her.

Maybe she's on holiday!?

I'd love to find a place that does a deep tissue massage. The kind that really works contractura and muscle knots. I had one in a beauty salon that was terrible, like somebody just rubbing lotion on me. Horible and sort of creepy.

Louise is really good. My husband went to her a few times when we were here. Try emailing.

Back