Good Porteño Tv And Movies

amsam

Registered
So I'm finding can cobble together a sentence but I REALLY need to improve my comprehension. Can anyone recommend sone good preferably BA-made films and/or TV shows? ...and also how to watch them? Do people still rent DVDs here (I haven't noticed any places in my nabe) or is everything streaming now?

(PS sorry if there's already a thread of this, I couldn't find one.)

I cant help you on good tv shows, I get an hour a night of a local sitcom which is appalling. Our local dvd shop hires originals and pirate copies. You have to sign up then they show you the list, usually good quality.

Films, definetly watch 9 Reinas and secretos de sus ojos.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482901/combined

Was fun but not really porteno

Thanks Dublin and shoush. At this point I can probably learn a lot from Married With Children! (What's it called here? Is there an online tv guide?)

Sin Codificar is a good show, sketch comedy kind of thing. But probably not the best for general comprehension at this point...just confusion.

There's a show called "Graduados" that uses good Argentinian Spanish. I think you can get the full episodes on youtube.

The argentina novelas arent the best quality but they are good for argentine Spanish and even a dose of getting to know how argentines act. Stuff like solamente vos which is on el trece at 2130 mon to fri and the one that's after it can't remember it's name.

Back