Good Real Estate Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMR

Registered
I just wanted to let people know that I have worked with Pericles personally on some real estate = and he is a stand up guy. He is honest and will work hard for you to get things done. If anyone is looking to buy, sell or do anything, I advise you talk with him first and I know upon having that conversation, you will decide to work with him.

EMR said:
I just wanted to let people know that I have worked with Pericles personally on some real estate = and he is a stand up guy. He is honest and will work hard for you to get things done. If anyone is looking to buy, sell or do anything, I advise you talk with him first and I know upon having that conversation, you will decide to work with him.

In my opinion, Pericles is a good person with whom to do business.

Hello,
Florence Smith from Reynolds Propiedades is the best real estate agent. She finds great stuff and is open to negotiate. [email protected]
Hope this helps.
Elias

What does that mean she is open to negotiate? She is an agent, not the property owner and this is suppose to negotiate on behalf of the client.

Negotiations here are nothing like the US.

Most Argentines price their properties very close to the amount they are willing to accept.

Low ball offers (usually from foreigners) are rare and are almost always rejected.

EliasBB said:
Hello,
Florence Smith from Reynolds Propiedades is the best real estate agent. She finds great stuff and is open to negotiate. [email protected]
Hope this helps.
Elias

There are certain real estate companies in Buenos Aires that deal exclusively with the English speaking foreign market. What that means in plain English is that the properties are overpriced for tourists or newcomers who really do not know the market well and do not know the true values of the properties they are looking at. Normally, the person buying from one of the tourist aimed real estate companies will pay between 30 - 50% higher on the purchase price than any local person would ever pay. It makes it very difficult when you want to sell because you have paid such an inflated price to begin with.

I advise anyone I know to stay away from real estate companies that deal exclusively with expats like Apartments BA, Reynolds. Maison Investments and Nancy Landi International

Recoleta Carolina said:
There are certain real estate companies in Buenos Aires that deal exclusively with the English speaking foreign market. What that means in plain English is that the properties are overpriced for tourists or newcomers who really do not know the market well and do not know the true values of the properties they are looking at. Normally, the person buying from one of the tourist aimed real estate companies will pay between 30 - 50% higher on the purchase price than any local person would ever pay. It makes it very difficult when you want to sell because you have paid such an inflated price to begin with.

I advise anyone I know to stay away from real estate companies that deal exclusively with expats like Apartments BA, Reynolds. Maison Investments and Nancy Landi International

I brought a property in 2007 from Reynolds on Arenales and Parana Barrio Norte and ended up paying way over the market price I found out later on. I would definetly never recommend this company.

Recoleta Carolina said:

Yikes!

Are you referring to anyone in particular?

That sounds like a US company that makes products of aluminium?

Try soloduenos.com.ar, in this page you only deal with owners. Probably someone has to assist you if you don´t speak Spanish. Good Luck viajera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back