Need Real Estate Agent Recommendation

Theresa

Registered
Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent who can help us start our search for a condo/apartent in BA from the U.S.?
We've had difficulty receiving a response to the e-mail on-line offerings. We will be in BA within the next 3 months but want to
find something ahead of time.
Thanks,
Theresa

Definitely contact this real estate agent:

I haven't personally used him for any operations, but I have several friends who have and they all speak remarkably highly of him.

He also wrote a book about the buying/selling process in BA that I've got downloaded I could probably find and send you if you want.

Please, please, please if you contact him report back here on how the experience was. I feel like this group has taken a weird turn lately and any feedback on the process will be much appreciated.

I know. There is nothing wrong with the question. It's the answers that are about to come flooding your way that worry me.

Definitely contact this real estate agent:

I haven't personally used him for any operations, but I have several friends who have and they all speak remarkably highly of him.

He also wrote a book about the buying/selling process in BA that I've got downloaded I could probably find and send you if you want.

Please, please, please if you contact him report back here on how the experience was. I feel like this group has taken a weird turn lately and any feedback on the process will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much. And I will give feedback.

I sent you a DM to a GREAT agent. I've used for the past 15 years. Very honest and hardworking.

A good realtor and a good Notary Public and a good honest banker is all you need.

The best real estate portal so far is this one - https://www.zonaprop.com.ar/

So just see properties you're interested in and have your realtor contact them. Always have your own buyer's agent vs. using the seller's realtor. You need someone fighting for YOUR interests and you have to pay the 4% agent commission anyway.

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent who can help us start our search for a condo/apartent in BA from the U.S.?
We've had difficulty receiving a response to the e-mail on-line offerings. We will be in BA within the next 3 months but want to
find something ahead of time.
Thanks,
Theresa
Please be very, very careful with any recommendations coming from @earlyretirement. He's posted A LOT lately and is clearly drumming up business for his real estate site he linked to above. I'm all fine with self-promotion on this site, but it's taken a really icky and uncomfortable turn lately with all his posting.

He's also now started posting links directly to his site without disclosing that he's the one behind it (https://buysellba.com above). For all we know, the real estate agent he's just recommended is working for him (or is him) or isn't even a real estate agent.

In case you haven't been paying attention, just a few days ago @earlyretirement kindly offered to send a cueva contact to a person who posted a question on this board and then DM'ed the guy demanding a fee before he'd send the contact information. I don't think he's operating from a place of honesty.

Back