Good Steak In Recoleta

In San Isidro?
There are 4 of them (buffet style) Costanera, Puerto Madero, San Isidro & Pilar. There are also 2 "take out" style locations, Palermo & Belgrano, and they also have a restaurant in Coral Gables, FL and I heard one was opening in Miami also!!

Tortilla de papas a la Espanyola.! I ate so much of that local favourite in my days in Spain, don't want even remember of that dish anymore! For preparing the baked potatoes, first boil it ( save time and quicker this way ) then bake to yield the burn surface. If wanting to save time, use the flame torch to add the burn and some crispness onto the skin..Serve with sour cream and butter, yammy!

There's nothing yammy about baked potatoes. They're potato-y - yams are yammy.

Single woman on a thurs night, looking for steak and a baked potato that can be eaten at the bar, I know it's not recoleta but no one recommended Kansas, seriously? Its not super cheap but I suspect Kate would have a better time at the bar there

Hi Guys,

I am dying for a good steak that I can eat at a bar. If there was a baked spud involved that would be heaven. Want to go tonight any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kate

Skip the baked potato and have a second steak.

Speaking of potatoes, did anyone noticed they look alike?

mme-patate-playskool.jpg

Wanda+Nara+FC+Internazionale+Milano+v+Udinese+WSx5WOCLpgkl.jpg

Hey frenchie-san, pardon my ignorances but have to ask, who the blonde might be, your current flame perhaps?

Actually not, she's like a shrimp, the whole body is good, except for the head (it's Wanda Nara... Nara sounds Japanese actually, which would make sense since guys dating her are doing some sort of Hara-Kiri)

Back