Good Steak In Recoleta

I am nominating Frenchie as the Inspector General. We need a poll.

I love baked potatoes. I don't know why I find the name papa al plomo funny. Papas espanoles are good too. Oh. Especially tortilla de papa.

Tortilla de papas a la Espanyola.! I ate so much of that local favourite in my days in Spain, don't want even remember of that dish anymore! For preparing the baked potatoes, first boil it ( save time and quicker this way ) then bake to yield the burn surface. If wanting to save time, use the flame torch to add the burn and some crispness onto the skin..Serve with sour cream and butter, yammy!

Tortilla de papas a la Espanyola.! I ate so much of that local favourite in my days in Spain, don't want even remember of that dish anymore! For preparing the baked potatoes, first boil it ( save time and quicker this way ) then bake to yield the burn surface. If wanting to save time, use the flame torch to add the burn and some crispness onto the skin..Serve with sour cream and butter, yammy!
Sounds good. Sour Cream unfortunately is not available in Argentina. What's your recipe for home grown sour cream?

One person told me just cream and lemon juice.

Sounds good. Sour Cream unfortunately is not available in Argentina. What's your recipe for home grown sour cream?

One person told me just cream and lemon juice.
Very similar to sour cream is Casancrem, Mendicrim and other similar products.

I am not a huge fan of potatoes myself, I much prefer green vegetables, however when I do eat potatoes, I like 'em spicy. Any one here every try "papas bravas" a traditional and common dish in Spain, where they sometimes call them "patatas bravas". Last week I ate at "Siga La Vaca" and I sure put away a lot of them.......

I am not a huge fan of potatoes myself, I much prefer green vegetables, however when I do eat potatoes, I like 'em spicy. Any one here every try "papas bravas" a traditional and common dish in Spain, where they sometimes call them "patatas bravas". Last week I ate at "Siga La Vaca" and I sure put away a lot of them.......

It always has been the classic way. Serve a medium-rare steak with either a baked potatoes or its mashed form,and not to forget the horse radish with sour cream the only way !

In San Isidro?

Back