Good Tailor For Suit Alterations

Hi Everyone,

So almost 5 years on now since I first started the thread and I am in need of a tailor again. I had found a wonderful older gentleman that was flawless in his work, but during the pandemic he decided to retire fully.

So I am on the hunt for a new mens tailor with experience doing alterations on suits. I am looking for someone that is able to do more than just hem pants. I would love to have someone with real tailor experience that can work on high quality suits and do more advanced adjustments as needed.

Any recommendations you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

ITs been about a year or so since I first asked this question. Im not sure if anyone has any new suggestions. I live in Las Cañitas and the lady I was going to for the last few years closed down. I tried a few others on Google in the area and they either were closed or not very high quality.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that handles mens suits and actually knows their stuff? Preferably not in downtown...

Dom, I haven't met men that wear suits lately.. and less going for alterations . Just me saying . Only Pharmaceuticals salesmen

Hi Everyone,

So almost 5 years on now since I first started the thread and I am in need of a tailor again. I had found a wonderful older gentleman that was flawless in his work, but during the pandemic he decided to retire fully.

So I am on the hunt for a new mens tailor with experience doing alterations on suits. I am looking for someone that is able to do more than just hem pants. I would love to have someone with real tailor experience that can work on high quality suits and do more advanced adjustments as needed.

Any recommendations you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi gents,
I was going to ask this for myself.
I'm looking to get a suit or two made for myself.
Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Back