Good Whiskey in Buenos Aires - Affordable?

the only whiskey is Scottish whiskey!!

Kirst (100% of scottish origin & proud of it!)
100% Scottish eh? Then you'll know that Scots spell "whisky" without the "e" unlike the Brits et al. who spell it "whiskey."

Check out the Museo del Whisky in Belgrano. The museum part is a collection of bottles, but they also have a bar/restaurant and shop with a good selection. Get into their email list, they organize tastings and sales.

If you want to be a pedant, Scots are also Brits…
Oh Lord. Scots are citizens of the ancient nation of Scotland. The SNP (Scottish National Party) is preparing for a second referendum on leaving those pasty suckers south of the border who paint themselves blue to their own devices. Please, do not assert in a crowded Glascow bar that Scots are just Brits. The outcome will not be pleasant.

Oh Lord. Scots are citizens of the ancient nation of Scotland. The SNP (Scottish National Party) is preparing for a second referendum on leaving those pasty suckers south of the border who paint themselves blue to their own devices. Please, do not assert in a crowded Glascow bar that Scots are just Brits. The outcome will not be pleasant.
I see you are an American with a superficial understanding of the intricacies of what Britain is.

Do you have a second cousin twice removed from the highlands?

It would depend on which part of Glasgow you were in for starters.

Is (Old) Breeders still available? It was better than Jameson's IMHO.

speaking of bourbon, my buffalo trace has gone up from 13-15k a bottle to 21k last one i bought. quite a jump in price!

Back