Great Quality Rental Furniture.

Caribbean

Registered
I'm moving into my house soon as don't have my shipment yet and won't for a while. Can you recommend a great place/ places for rental furniture?

Thanks

I really don't know if such services are offered in BA for very good quality furniture (even for average quality). Is there really a market for that? I doubt it.

I guess your best bet would be to buy nice furniture from expats leaving (plenty of them are) and resell once you receive your shipment.
Otherwise you can browse mercadolibre for some furniture 40/50 years old (quality was much better then) and also resell.

Good luck with that!

I wanted to let others know that I did come across 2 rental funiture companies here in BA. SAAI Argentina ( bilingual) and and also
Mapequip( same). I was able to see the product they have on their website and set up a list of what i need, and then get a quote and
set up a date for delivery of either exactly what I saw online or they found a similar item for me.

I wanted to let others know that I did come across 2 rental funiture companies here in BA. SAAI Argentina ( bilingual) and and also
Mapequip( same). I was able to see the product they have on their website and set up a list of what i need, and then get a quote and
set up a date for delivery of either exactly what I saw online or they found a similar item for me.

Got here late, but SAAI is the company we using while our household goods shipment has been tied up in Aduana. We've had the stuff from SAAI for a little over a month, and the quality is pretty good. The beds are not the most comfortable, but couches, tables, chairs, kitchen stuff has all been working great so far.

That's interesting, Caribbean. Can you give us an idea of prices for a couple of random items you ordered please?

Back