Great Restaurants

Rich One, have you been to the place and if so, whats your experience? It's on my ToDo list, but I didn't have the chance yet (wanted to go once, but they didn't have a table available anymore...)

No just read the raving reviews...!! http://www.theworlds...ista/1-10/Tegui

Emblem Dish: Ñoquis de ricotta, crema trulada, mollejas crocantes, puré de albaricoque

best-restaurant-argentina.png
rp-tegui-1.jpg

Emblem Dish: Ñoquis de ricotta, crema trulada, mollejas crocantes, puré de albaricoque

Chila is my favorite restaurant in the city. Amazing food, amazing service, great wine list.

I would go with a Puerta Cerrada, Aramburu (where the food is excellent and it a memorable "experience"), or Tegui (though I've never been).

I second the PickUpTheFork blog as a virtual BA Food Bible even though some of her "Goods" are "Greats" for me and a few of her "Greats" are "Goods" for me. She's got great photos, entertaining prose, and has eaten around town with the best of them.

I would go with a Puerta Cerrada, Aramburu (where the food is excellent and it a memorable "experience"), or Tegui (though I've never been).

I second the PickUpTheFork blog as a virtual BA Food Bible even though some of her "Goods" are "Greats" for me and a few of her "Greats" are "Goods" for me. She's got great photos, entertaining prose, and has eaten around town with the best of them.

Which goods are greats and greats are goods?

Back