Great Stroller For Sale

ben

Registered
Hi all,

We have a stroller that we imported at substantial expense from the US, and but are now looking to sell. It's called the Verve, by Phil and Ted's. I'll leave the marketing to them, because they do it very well, link to their site here. I'll stick to what what made us fall in love with it:

- High quality materials, sturdy and comfortable.
- Great shocks and air tires: navigates the street - including the broken-up streets of BA - more smoothly and fluidly than most any stroller I've seen.
- Special double kit add-on: it's the most compact solution we've seen for transporting 2 kids around.
- Folds up completely, even with the double kit attached.

We're selling the complete package, including the double kit and rain cover (we purchased both separately). It's seen light use for just under a month, and is pretty much in brand-new condition.

Be sure to see the site, and we're including a few pictures here.

800 USD or best offer.

I'll conclude with one quote that I can't resist lifting from their site:

Sleek, stylish, compact. A genius stroller in a little black dress.

"This buggy is perfect for me and my 2 girls to cruise the city streets of NYC. I love how smooth the ride is and the fact that I am not pushing a "double-wide" down the sidewalk! Highly recommended!" - Esther, verve owner

Attachments

• IMG_3557 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3557 (Large).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3558 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3558 (Large).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3561 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3561 (Large).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3562 (Large).jpg
    IMG_3562 (Large).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 25
575usd brand new and you are selling it used for 800usd? This is weird.

575usd brand new and you are selling it used for 800usd? This is weird.

Where are you seeing it for 575?
I definitely didn't pay 575 for it... if you're right then I will feel quite stupid. And I am referring to the base model, not counting the add-ons I mentioned.
And without even mentioning the bundle I spent getting it here.

I'm not trying to turn a profit here, just as small a loss as possible.

I'm beyond biased here, but I think price-wise it's a great deal. I'm listening to all offers though.

By the way - whoever isn't really into PM can contact me at [email protected].

Probably saw the price on Amazon although it doesn't include the 2nd seat. Still, doesn't add up to $800. http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/B004XIWUF8 I'm sure you mean well and paid a lot and want to get your money back, but it really irks me (and I'm sure others) when expats try to sell other expats used items for a higher price than what they go for (new) back home. If you want to do that, your outlet is MercadoLibre, but then no one is going to understand the value of an $800 dollar used stroller there. Every once in a while we're willing to pay the new price for a used item, but it's normally for things like CrockPots.

I agree regarding the being irked sentiment (up to a point - I am a capitalist).

I can assure you that I'm asking for less than I paid myself, not counting the cost of shipping it here - which expense being had in mind should NOT irk anyone IMHO. It's part of the cost of doing business/living here.

However, the two of you - including nikad whose post appears after mine for some reason are correct that the 3 together - which is what I'm offering - does come to 760 on Amazon. So let's revise:

$700 or best offer for complete set, with double kit and rain cover (original). If interested only in the base model - make me an offer.

Sorry, did not mean to high jack your thread, just found it here http://www.amazon.com/phil-teds-Verve-Stroller-Black/dp/B004XIWUF8

I think for a used item, I would be expecting a better deal. Especially when it is uploaded on an expats community forum. Ah well, each to their own I suppose...

I hear you. Look, ultimately I think that I am being guided by my own attitude as a buyer. Which is that if I'd have seen this offer here 2 months ago, I'd have considered it a good deal. Or maybe made a counteroffer. I put in and underlined the words "or best offer" for a reason...

But almost certainly I wouldn't be looking at this in terms of the gall of the guy who wants to recoup as much of his investment as he can, on a like-new item, in a place where such things aren't just a click away.

Ah well, each to their own I suppose...

Agreed.

haha!
Whatever about the price, just put it in the classifieds section and be done with it.
I AGREE!
haha and honestly...to each his own! if you dont like his price, try to make an offer and if he says no then move on. He can put whatever price he feels like!

Reactions: ben
Back