Gringo Stand-up Buddies Wanted

hellotansy

Registered
Hello

So I love standup, and imagine Baires lends itself rather well to observational humour.
So I was excited to learn that there is an English-language stand-up club on Tuesday nights http://www.standuptime.com/shows/gringo-stand-up-2-2012-02-28/
BUT I don't actually know anyone in this city who speaks English as a first language, and I'm rubbish at going alone to such things, so I wondered if any of you fair people would fancy a trip to see some comedy? Could be tomorrow, could be next week...

Let me know!

Besos
xt

That looks interesting. I'd be up to checking that out. Tomorrow, next week or whenever.

I'll probably go next week (march 13) if Daniel Tunnard (the Brit riding all the buses in Buenos Aires) is going to be there again, I want to see his act. His writing is hilarious!

sounds like a good time count me in, just let me know when y'all decide on a date and time.

In the meantime you would all be very welcome to come to my Pub Quiz in La Cigale this coming Monday: Details Here

It's always a good night, how can you go wrong with beer and trivia? As an added bonus, the good Mr Tunnard will be in attendance, although I can't guarantee how funny he will be.

Hey y'all.... anybody interested in going to the comedy show tomorrow night? I think my boyfriend and I are going to go, and we'd love to meet some new people!

I just go back in the city and this sounds like fun. But I will only be here for just over a month. I hit the link and it looks like this was a one time deal? or is it on a regular schedule?

Gracias!

Logan

LogdeC said:
I just go back in the city and this sounds like fun. But I will only be here for just over a month. I hit the link and it looks like this was a one time deal? or is it on a regular schedule?

Gracias!

Logan

It's every Tuesday at 9pm... Here's the link for the next show.

http://www.standuptime.com/shows/gringo-stand-up-2-2012-03-27/

My boyfriend and I (and some friends) are going this Tuesday if you'd like to join us!

Back