group spanish lessons on the weekend?

emmo_BA

Registered
Hi, I've been trying to find group Spanish classes that are run on weekends or even once or twice a week. So far all I can find are intensive classes that are around 20 hours a week but I can't fit this in around my work schedule. I have a private tutor which is great but only meet with her once a week and was hoping for some cheaper group classes too. Any ideas??

Sorry - I don't have any suggestions but if you do find something and need another group member I would be interested in joining!

I can bring you down in 2 weeks Rosetta stove v3 disks 1,2,3 that you will learn more with than in a class and can use on your own time... PM me if you like.

BA Bound Jan2010 said:
Sorry - I don't have any suggestions but if you do find something and need another group member I would be interested in joining!

We also would be interested in joining, or participating in a group for a few hours a week. Twenty hours is too much time per week, but we would like a few hours a week.

Hi,

My spanish teacher is brilliant and she offers group classes on Saturdays for 3 hours in a four week course. the classes are from 9 or 9:30 to 12:00 or 12:30 and it is ARS$300 per person for the month course.

if you are interested let me know and I will pass on her details for you.

I used that Rosetta Stone class myself before coming down. I was surprised at how much you pick up from it. I would recommend it.

Back