guitar maker

smith

Registered
I'm looking for an artisan who will build a wonderful guitar for me. Who should I contact in the Federal Capital?

Smith

Hi Smith, a friend of mine who is an industrial designer makes wonderful guitars, His name is Diego, and lives in Olivos. I'll send you his details through a private message. Regards, Cande

There is a guy who makes guitars on Cordoba just after the Cordoba/Estado de Israel split. It just says "GUITARRERIA" or something like that. I don't know the name or have contact info, so if you're not in Buenos Aires, you're not going to see him.

But he makes hand made acoustical guitars and they looked really nice when I peeked into his shop nearly 3 years ago.

I too am interested in a guitar-maker, more specifically because I want to build one myself (having built three other stringed instruments, but never a guitar). Does anyone know of a luthier who would be willing to take on a paying apprentice with conversational spanish? If so, please email me at cwlucking at yahoo punta com.
Thanks so much!
Charlie

Napoleon said:
There is a guy who makes guitars on Cordoba just after the Cordoba/Estado de Israel split. It just says "GUITARRERIA" or something like that. I don't know the name or have contact info, so if you're not in Buenos Aires, you're not going to see him.

But he makes hand made acoustical guitars and they looked really nice when I peeked into his shop nearly 3 years ago.

I know this place and checked it out the other day, it is 4070, but unfortunately it is closed and for sale. Maybe there are some tools or an incomplete Guitar in there if the old guy passed away, it may be worth checking out.

tangobob said:
I know this place and checked it out the other day, it is 4070, but unfortunately it is closed and for sale. Maybe there are some tools or an incomplete Guitar in there if the old guy passed away, it may be worth checking out.

I am sorry I mis informed, the place is for sale but the guy there is still operating, I don't know for how long or if the sal includes his tenancy.
Any how I passed there in the day time and he was there making instruments.
4070 Cordoba

Back