Guitar.

chancellor

Registered
Anyone has a beat up guitar, who wants to lease/sell it for a month? Not looking for what I left at home. High end Martins, Larrivees, etc. - no, thank you. Beat up crap, that can be be practiced a few nights a week, when family is asleep - that's what I'm looking for. Return/resell/donation date: July 2-3 ish.

Yesterday splurged moneys at Mercado de las Pulgas and got myself an Antigua Casa Nunez very antique-ish guitar with an unusual leather case. Not sure if I'll be able to take it to US with us or not. In case we don't, if anyone interested in buying a guitar on July 2/3 please let me know.

Yesterday splurged moneys at Mercado de las Pulgas and got myself an Antigua Casa Nunez very antique-ish guitar with an unusual leather case. Not sure if I'll be able to take it to US with us or not. In case we don't, if anyone interested in buying a guitar on July 2/3 please let me know.

I might, let's talk before you go. I left a nice semi acoustic in safe hands Ireland as I didn´t trust the shipping company to bring it over in one piece. Is the action OK , does it stay in tune?

Dublin2BA, so far - yes, stays in tune, but need more time. Will ping you in couple of weeks.

PS how do you post photos?

Back