Gym - aires up

amat

Registered
HI,

just wondering - has anyone been to the gym next to plaza Guemes called "Aires Up"? it looks fairly new and i'm interested to know what their group classes are like..

Thanks!

BTW - i joined. it's 100 pesos a month if you join for 3 months. it has spinning plus a decent group class schedule, and the equipement (treadmills etc) all seem fairly new and in good condition.

amat said:
BTW - i joined. it's 100 pesos a month if you join for 3 months. it has spinning plus a decent group class schedule, and the equipement (treadmills etc) all seem fairly new and in good condition.

what kinda of classes do they have? do they have yoga? is it extra?
thanks

they have yoga 2/3times a week and also yogalates. other classes include spinning, strenghth-training classes (similar to body pump), some aerobics, the usual. It's all inlcuded.

You only have to pay extra to do capoeira, taek won do, or Pilates using those special pilates machines

Hi,

Just wanted to thank you for posting the info about the gym. Have you tried any of the group classes yet?

I'd consider joining if they have good spinning and yoga classes! Thanks!

i tried spinning for the first time - it's hard! :) I also did a body pump type one that was pretty good today. I'll be sore tomorrow! Haven't tried yoga yet - focusing on the more cardio-type ones. i haven't done yoga in a long time and i'm not sure if I'll follow the Spanish instructions yet..
Will try more tomorrow. Let me know if you join - we could do a class together. I joined with another chica I met on here too and we've been going together.

ciao!

does anyone know of a decently priced gym with a pool? I visted Megatlon, but it is a bit pricey.

thanks -- blake

Do you know if they offer a free day pass or the chance to try a class before joining? If so, let's do a class together! If i like it, I'll sign up!

I just joined an Aires Up! gym in Belgrano (Migueletes 868), and it's $135 pesos a month if you get the 3-month plan like I did. All the equipment is new and it includes access to a decent indoor pool, spinning, yoga, and other group classes. There are also 6-month and annual plans available. The staff seem very friendly.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey amat- I also just joined aires up about 2 weeks ago. i'd love to join you and your friend for a class sometime! let me know

Back