Gym membership

schenderson

Registered
I live in Belgrano, I would like to join a gym that has a swimming pool, does anybody know any?

"schenderson" said:
I live in Belgrano, I would like to join a gym that has a swimming pool, does anybody know any?
I'm sure there are a lot throughout Capital but but the most comprehensive one that I know of, if you're willing to travel a bit 8.75 miles (14 Km), is in a 4-5 story Gym that belongs to Club Atletico Independiente on Mitre 470 in Avellaneda, they have a restaurant, a gym, a basketball court, and a HUGE swimming pool for speed swimming & diving in that one complex, plus other facilities elsewhere for other things like tennis, within the city. You can get more information here http://www.independiente.com/pages/swf_htm/home.htm the site is also in English.

Go to Meglaton in Las Canitas. It cost 170pesos per month but you can get discounts if you pay by direct debit using a credit card, and you can use any other Meglaton gym.

schenderson, hi. As pedroC stated the MEGATLON en Las Canitas is very good. It is just 1/2 a block from where I live and I can vouch for how good it is. Good luck.

Back