gym shorts!

stingystooge

Registered
Hi

I just got here two days ago from the states and I realized I forgot my gym shorts. I went to the galeria pacifico to buy a pair but all I found were nike, puma, and adidas, and all were very expensive!

Is there anywhere I can buy some non-import brand gym shorts for less than a 100 pesos?

stingystooge, hi. If you take the time to walk up and down Ave. Cabildo bet. Lacroze and Juramento, you are bound to find a small sports/athlete store that will sell OFF BRAND gym shorts. Good luck!

I don´t know where you are living, but the Once area is super cheap for clothes, etc, just go around Corrientes and Pueyrredon.

The C&A chain of shops has a section of gym clothes for pretty cheap. There's one on Santa Fe near Alto Palermo and probably one in most of the shopping malls.

amat said:
The C&A chain of shops has a section of gym clothes for pretty cheap. There's one on Santa Fe near Alto Palermo and probably one in most of the shopping malls.

Oh the irony (if I'm using this correctly), because there is a C&A right in front of the GALERIA PACIFICO!!! :D

Yeah, hay un monton de crapo en Once.

Basically walk up Corrientes between Ayacucho & Pueyrredon and go side to side (especially towards Rivadavia) and you will find a bunch of stores selling all different types of crapo.

suerte

Back