Gym!!

I signed up at Always its 220 for the first month 185 for the second. The doctor visit is mandatory, but included in the 220.

I signed up at Always today and paid 900 pesos for 6 months, plus 30 pesos for the appointment with their doctor. The facilities seem decent and it wasn't overly crowded at lunchtime. This gym is even open for a few hours on Sunday.

For Barnaby -

In Palermo there is a gym in the Alto Palermo shopping complex.
They have an outside entrance for early arrivals. We used it for three months and found it to be clean, well laid out and all the machinery worked. They also have shower facilities and lockers to store your stuff when working out.
My wife said her changing room had the same facilities and was very clean as well.
The gym shares the air conditioning with the shopping part of the building and when it gets really warm, the shops take as much of the cool air as they can get, and the gym gets a little warm. Other than that, it's fine.
It's easy to get to - Bulnes station on the green subte line (in Palermo).
They were very nice about allowing "visitors" short term use of the facility. Cost us a total of 540 pesos (270 each) for the three months that we were there.

if you need more info about the Palermo area, send a PM and I'll fill you in. We lived there for awhile.
It's a really great part of the city - personally I think the best ... and definitely better than San Telmo or La Boca.

Thanks for sharing. I'm just wondering that there is something wrong with my pc or
IP. Actually, many of links are not working and I am concerned about it.
Can anyone see the problem?Oakland County gyms
regards

Back