Hair Colorist/salon--Redheads!!

Kraeall

Registered
Something which I have been doing some research on and with which I haven't had much luck is finding what type of hair dye products salons generally carry in the Capital. I understand from some of my research that there are many salons that have international product lines. Anyways, I started to dye my hair a bright reddish and burgundy color at a salon that carries Aloxxi (Nexxus brand) and of course I wasn't expecting to find this in Argentina. However, I am wondering if any of you ladies with red colored hair have a salon you would recommend me going to? I am not afraid to spend a substantial amount of money if the job is done right!

Also, would you know of any salons that might carry products to care for red hair such as color-depositing conditioners or red dry shampoos??

=)

Here the main brands are Inoa (oil based), only at hair dresser´s, majirel and revlon, found to do the color at home, as well as a few national brands.

There are many shades of red hair, and the result mainly depends on your natural pigmentation, so I may suggest to make an appointment with Juan, at cerini paseo alcorta, I believe he is the best in town. You can make your appointment weeks ahead using the app "reserva turno", keep in mind that the punctuality is not perfect.

What brands are found in the salons? I am a natural blonde, but have had a firey red color in my hair for quite some time now. I use Aloxxi by Nexxus here and am sure that I won't be able to find that brand. I've seen things about Utopia and Wella. Have you heard of Alfaparf Salon at all?

the best closest coloring to the USA is Wella. I THANK GOD found a color technician that is putting my hair back to health, they made an absolute mess here! You also have Linda from the UK who is a genious...she can cut your hair (they messed mine up). Do not fall for Salon here with big names...I know them all and most of them are bluff. L'oreal does not last any if you have any greys.

the best closest coloring to the USA is Wella. I THANK GOD found a color technician that is putting my hair back to health, they made an absolute mess here! You also have Linda from the UK who is a genious...she can cut your hair (they messed mine up). Do not fall for Salon here with big names...I know them all and most of them are bluff. L'oreal does not last any if you have any greys.
Can you post details for your hairdresser? Terrie Orr sadly has left the country so there will be a lot of women looking for a new colourist¨/stylist...

The main brands here at the saloons are inoa, majirel (from loreal), and wella.

Back