Hair - Cut And Dye?

SherbertDip

Registered
Ladies (and long-haired gents)

How much (pesos) does a cut and colour (medium length hair) cost in a very good/top salon?

And does anyone know of an English-speaking hairdresser that could do a simple trim and colour for me? Or should I just wait out the two weeks I have left and blow the bank when I get back to the US?

There have been a couple recommendations for English-speaking hairstylists. You can use the search tool. I remember someone recommending Ryan from Canada (?).

A haircut is $250 at Cerini (they have branches at every mall).
Coloring, no idea. Anywhere from 250 to 500 I guess...

http://baexpats.org/topic/2241-english-speaking-hair-stylist/page__hl__%2Bhair+%2Bstylist+%2Benglish

There are lots of fancy salons that offer everything and charge for it, like Llongueras.

I prefer my neighborhood guy with his own little shop and reasonable charge for service. My last haircut cost 80 pesos. I do the coloring myself.

Ryan left a long time ago sadly.

I think my last cut a few months ago, I paid 300 pesos. No idea on color costs but pricey I would imagine.

Here in San Isidro, a combo of cut, alisado and dry costs around 330 pesos. Unfortunately the cut was atrocious, but I was happy with the free coffee and wifi. It really takes very little to make this girl happy. :p

Back