Hair Dryer Prices?

Samra2

Registered
Could any of your girls help me out with the hair drying dilemma i have?
I hair dry (straighten) my hair all the time, and i dont want to carry my heavy professional one with me all the way.
if i just buy one in baires, what are the prices for a 2000Watt hairdryer? i dont want a flimsy one.
is it worth it to carry mine or just buy one there ?

if you are staying a fully serviced tourisitic furnished apartment, they would 99.9% supply a hairdryer. Or just ask them to supply one at no extra cost.

if you are staying a fully serviced tourisitic furnished apartment, they would 99.9% supply a hairdryer. Or just ask them to supply one at no extra cost.

the dryers supplied at hotels etc are really weak.
i need a high voltage one. just want to know if these things are pricey in general in Baires?
where i live such a professional dryer would cost around 60usd.

If the hair dryer is so important for you, better bring your own one...220V.

Its heavy and im trying not to pack unnecessary weight :)

if you are not short of money, buy one here, which pleases you. Go on Florida street on day 1 to change usd and buy a hair dryer!

or just first try one supplied by your hotel.

Traveling light is the BEST

I always use Mercadolibre.com.ar as a reference for price. There are usually enough adds there for you to get an idea of the average price for said product.

I do it to see that they are not overcharging me too much here where I live.

listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/secador-de-pelo-gama

GAMA isagood brand. They run from $700 to $1,100 pesos

listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/secador-de-pelo-gama

GAMA isagood brand. They run from $700 to $1,100 pesos

There is a GAMA store here in San Isidro, end of calle Belgrano. I don't know that brand, I brought mine from home and I have been always buying my hairdryer directly from hair salon's to avoid buying something I am not sure can give the results I want.

@Ceviche, you are SO a man... :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 2
G Expat Life 23
J Expat Life 4
A Expat Life 2
A Expat Life 0
Back