Hair Dryer Prices?

You can get a philips one for about $500 and it's awesome :) it is a bit on the heavy side though. Having used a T3 I would say the philips is a lot heavier!

lol yes Ceviche obviously has never used one of those hotel dryers -- they are downright awful. They almost seem to burn your hair yet not actually dry it! the use of hotel hairdryers + hotel shampoo = disaster (with some exceptions of course, occasionally hotels have some really nice products but few and far between)

You can get a philips one for about $500 and it's awesome :) it is a bit on the heavy side though. Having used a T3 I would say the philips is a lot heavier!

500usd?????
Where I live a 2400watt dryer ( super professional) is a 150 usd max. You may mean pesos?

500usd?????
Where I live a 2400watt dryer ( super professional) is a 150 usd max. You may mean pesos?

$ = pesos
US$ = usd

At least once you're on the ground, sometimes on the board people (newcomers especially!) aren't as good at differentiating

500usd?????

I don’t know how prices of things are where you live now. You can expect prices of electronic and technology items be very high here compared to many places. The import tariffs and IVA just make prices sky high. Mercadolibre.com.ar is a good reference as some have pointed out. If you are planning an extended stay like years. You might want to consider purchasing and bringing a new laptop and other electronics with you so you don’t have to pay the high prices on these items here.

Also take a look at your cooking spices you may want to bring some of that with you too. BA does not offer a very wide variety of spices in the markets. Also things like sun glasses and other common items can be very expensive in BA if you buy quality brand names.

I just bought a new dryer and I'll bring it with me. 2300W for 140Usd solis best brand.

Pensador thank you for the info!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Expat Life 2
G Expat Life 23
J Expat Life 4
A Expat Life 2
A Expat Life 0
Back