Hair Hair Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashb07

Registered
Hello everyone! My name is TeQuan, most call me TJ. Im looking to do hair out here in BA and I want you to be my client! I am an experienced hair stylist from Dallas, TX. My prices are wicked affordable and I also do house calls. Here is my website...

Http://www.wix.com/dashb07/tequanJ

As your personal stylist, I promise to understand your vision, while developing a plan for your hair's health. I really hope to hear from you! Feel free to hit me up on my website in the "contact" section, here on BAEXPATS, or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Ciao. <3

I had the most *wonderful* experience with TeQuan-- he is lovely, attentive, gentle, and professional. I had a consultation first, followed by an appointment for a haircut 10 days later-- he did a fantastic job! I'll be back in a few weeks!

TeQuan has my highest recommendation.

weissbr said:
I had the most *wonderful* experience with TeQuan-- he is lovely, attentive, gentle, and professional. I had a consultation first, followed by an appointment for a haircut 10 days later-- he did a fantastic job! I'll be back in a few weeks!

Thanks for *MORE* tequan SPAM:mad:

weissbr said:

Rita,

I truly enjoyed your company. Thank you for being so sweet.
I can't wait for dinner & I look forward to your next cut! Lots of love.

Ciao
-TeQuan :)

Tangerine said:
Thanks for *MORE* tequan SPAM:mad:

Tangerine you are a DORK. Why does it bother you if someone says something positive about somebody, how does it affect your life? Maybe he is new in town and doesn't have another way to get much pubilicity. Everybody needs to start somewhere and since I guess you must have been born rich you have never needed anyone to help or promote you. Lay off the guy and show some HELPFUL community spirit, it costs you nothing to do so.......

baexpats blog has an area to advertise and it is called “Services Offered“

Davidglen77 said:
Tangerine you are a DORK. Why does it bother you if someone says something positive about somebody, how does it affect your life? Maybe he is new in town and doesn't have another way to get much pubilicity. Everybody needs to start somewhere and since I guess you must have been born rich you have never needed anyone to help or promote you. Lay off the guy and show some HELPFUL community spirit, it costs you nothing to do so.......

Yeah-- wow-- Tangerine. I didn't know a positive testimonial was spam to you. Maybe you need to not get baexpat updates, if it's such a burden. Folks here are trying to connect *positively.* Sorry that ruins your day.

Lee, maybe if you post a pic you can get a quick quote...

Lee said:
I have a bushy crotch and was wondering if I can get it styled?

Nothing fancy however.

Oh...I am a dude just so you know...not sure what your specialty is.

Lee with the hot and humid weather I recommend you do a crew cut on your crotch. It will also help you from getting your underwear bunched up all the time. Smooches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back