haircuts

Ceviche

Registered
Anyone still with hair here?

How are you doing haircuts etc?

i've been buzzing my own, i have a set of guards of various lengths. i normally like a 1 on the sides but that looks too funny to do by myself haha

The woman who cuts my hair paid me a visit. Maybe there are others who might do the same.
I asked the optometrist girl who got me a new set of lenses so I can see again for a haircut, but she declined. More's the pity. Cute.

In Mendoza hair salons opened last week. It sounds crazy and it is. You are not allowed to go jogging but you can go to a hair salon. Brave new world.

In Mendoza hair salons opened last week. It sounds crazy and it is. You are not allowed to go jogging but you can go to a hair salon. Brave new world.

You are allowed to go jogging in Mendoza and you have been for 2 weeks now, 1 hour per day.

You are allowed to go jogging in Mendoza and you have been for 2 weeks now, 1 hour per day.
No, that is not correct. You can only walk (and not run or ride a bicycle) up to an hour a day and only on certain days of the week (based on the last digit of your DNI). Also you can only walk in a 500 m radius around your house (address from the DNI).

"Según indicaron las autorides, está prohibido correr o andar en bicicleta -esta última actividad solo está recomendada para ir al trabajo o realizar alguna compra-. Es decir que para la salida recreativa, la persona tiene que salir y volver a casa caminando. Tampoco está permitido detenerse en el camino y reunirse con otros peatones."

Back